Narara Public School was originally established in Berrys Head Road, Narara in 1889. During Term 4 1998, the school was relocated to new premises in Newling Street, Lisarow. The new school provides adequate playground space and modern educational facilities for students and teachers. The school community has worked together to ensure that the values and traditions of the old school are retained while the school's identity is re-established at the new site. Narara Public School is committed to providing quality educational programs that are relevant to the needs and aspirations of students and responsive to the expectations of the community.